The screen printing process is a stencil based industrial print process made popular during the 1940’s & 50’s. A ‘screen” is made up for each colour of the design which is then used to print and layer the complete design. Take a look at the diagram to see how your design will be printed.
Sending us your artwork
If you can send us your artwork ready for print please follow these guidelines (we can artwork your design ready for print for a small fee).
1. We recommend you supply us either print ready vector artwork (Ai/EPS) or hi-resolution JPEG/PNG files, at least 300dpi and 100% of intend print size.
2. Artwork for black or coloured garments should have a transparent background.
3. Artwork for white garments should have a transparent or white background.
4. Vector based artwork is required for most types of printing. Adobe Illustrator is the preferred program, please save as .ai or.eps files.
5. Ensure any placed images have a resolution of 300dpi and image size should be at least 100% of intended print size.
5. Save all fonts to outlines.
6. Send a copy of the original artwork as you wanted printed including colour/pantone references